HAPPY 7-ELEVEN DAY!
There are week-days, holi-days, birth-days and Sun-days, but let’s face, it- none of them are as awesome as 7-Eleven Day.
Because on this day of days, for 7 hours and 11 minutes on the 7th of the 11th , you can score yourself a free Slurpee just by saying the immortal words “Happy 7-Eleven Day!”
So swing by from 7am to 2:11pm on the 7th of November, and remember it’s one free Slurpee, per person, per store (so no coming back in disguise, or claiming it was your twin sister who just had one).
WANT TO WIN A YEAR’S SUPPLY OF FREE SLURPEE?
If you’d like every day to be 7-Eleven Day, just film or take a shot of yourself getting into the 7-Eleven Day action and you could win a year’s supply of free Slurpees.
Get your mates together, dress up in 7-Eleven colours, make up an interpretive dance about the joys of 7-Eleven day- whatever- just make sure you film it or photograph it to win.
For films, just upload them to our Facebook or YouTube tag it “7-Eleven Day 2010” and paste the link to the Slurpee Australia Facebook page.
For photos, upload them to our Facebook page & remember to tag yourself.
The Competition starts on 7-Eleven Day (07.11.2010) and ends on 14.11.2010. Check out Slurpee.com.au on 19th of November to see if you’ve won.
Check out our friend Ben Toscano’s 7-Eleven Day video on YouTube here for some inspiration.
And don’t forget to RSVP to 7-Eleven Day on Facebook.
Happy Slurping and Happy 7-Eleven Day!
1. Competition starts 7.11.2010.
2.Competition ends 14.11.2010 at 11.59 AEST.
3. One winner of a year’s FREE Slurpee.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entries must be posted onto the Slurpee Australia Facebook wall before 11:59 14.11.2010 to be eligible for consideration in the competition prize.
2. There will be one winner who will receive 1x “VIP Slurpers Card”. The card entitles the owner to a years FREE Slurpee. This constitutes 365 FREE medium Slurpees valid for a year from the first purchase or once all have been redeemed. This prize is not redeemable for cash.
3. Entries will be judged on creativity, originality and how they capture the day’s activities. Judges (Team Slurpee) decision is final.